Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
- No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship: These materials have been prepared by Massey & Gail LLP for informational purposes only and are not in any way legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. You should not act upon this information without seeking advice from a lawyer licensed in your own jurisdiction. Do not send us confidential information until you speak with one of our lawyers and receive our authorization to do so. Providing information to the firm (via email links on this website or otherwise) will not create an attorney-client relationship in the absence of an express agreement by the firm to create such a relationship, and will not prevent the firm from representing someone else in connection with the matter in question or in a related matter. Some jurisdictions may have laws and regulations that differ substantially from one another. Massey & Gail LLP does not through this site seek to represent anyone in a jurisdiction where this site may fail to comply with the laws and ethical rules of that jurisdiction.
- Links to Third-Party Resources: Third-party resources that are cited in or that can be accessed from this website are not under the control of the firm. The firm is not responsible and will not be held liable for any of these third-party resources. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you to help you identify related information. Our reference to other resources is not meant to imply an approval, endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship, or other relationship to the linked site or its operator, contents, or trade names, logos, symbols, service marks, or other intellectual property rights associated with the hyperlinks, citations, or URLs we provide. This website does not incorporate or endorse any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference.
- No Warranties: This website, and all information available on or accessed through it, is provided “as is.” The firm makes no warranties, representations, or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this site.
Principal Office/Attorney Responsible for Website
- To the extent the state bar rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and an attorney responsible for this website, Massey & Gail LLP designates its website office location headquarters as 50 East Washington Street, Suite 400, Chicago, Illinois, 60602, 312.283.1590, and Rachel S. Morse as the attorney responsible for this website.
- IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you that unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained herein is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred to by other parties in promoting, marketing, or recommending any partnership or other entity, investment plan, or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer’s particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
- Although this website may be viewed world-wide, Massey & Gail lawyers are not licensed to practice law in every jurisdiction. By accessing this website, you agree that any disputes or matters arising out of or related to your viewing or use of this website shall be governed under the laws of a United States jurisdiction in a state in which Massey & Gail LLP is licensed to practice law and currently resides.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. The materials presented on this site may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts, or settlements. These materials may be changed, improved, or updated without notice. The firm is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the site’s content or for damages arising from the use or performance of this site under any circumstances.
- If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Identifying the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered will assist us in resolving any issues.
- Personally Identifiable Information: You are not required to submit PII to use this website. The only PII we collect via our website is information that you choose to submit, for example by emailing an email address found on our website. We also may collect professional affiliation and contact information from publicly available sources, and via information you may transmit by interacting with one of our firm profiles on social media. Third-party links may appear on the site and, if so, those third parties may set and access cookies on your computer. Those organizations will have their own privacy policies that govern their use of any PII.
- Your PII is only used for purposes related to maintaining our website, emailing you information about our firm, relevant news items, or legal developments, or, if applicable, in our relationship with you as a prospective, current, or former client or business partner. Your PII may only be used in service of the above purposes by employees of our firm and on occasion by third parties under contract with us, such as IT or e-discovery services. Such third parties are under contractual obligations limiting the use and sharing of your PII. We will never sell or share any of your PII with anyone for purposes other than those mentioned here, except in circumstances as required by law or with your permission. If you would like us to update or delete the PII we have collected about you via our website, please e-mail email@example.com.
Massey & Gail reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way your personal information is used will be posted here.